Recently Samsung gave us a surprise by introducing its new band Samsung Galaxy Fit which measures our day to day courses like heart rate, steps walked, distance walked and much more.
It is one of the finest product by Samsung and has set a benchmark for its quality at this price bracket. Previously Samsung also released its new gear watch S3 which is also of superior quality but it is not affordable for like every person that’s why Samsung released its New Budget Band.
Specification of Galaxy Fit
- Dimensions – 18.3 X 45.1 X 11.2t
- Weight – 23Gms (with strap)
- Battery – 120mAh
- Sensor – Accelerometer, Gyro, HRM (Heart Rate Meter)
- Memory – 2MB (RAM)/ 32MB (ROM)
- Charge – NFC wireless Charging
- Connectivity – Bluetooth v5.0, LE only
- AP – MCU Cortex M33F 96MHz / M0 + 16MHz
- OS – FreeRTOS
- Durability – 5ATM, MIL-STD-810G
- Compatibility – Android 5.0 or higher and RAM 1.5GB or above
iPhone 7 and above, iOS 10.0 or above
Samsung has released its new band by analyzing the demand for the fitness bands. In India, people are attracted towards cheap but quality goods and by watching the success of Mi Band series, Samsung also starts selling its own fitness band to satisfy its customers.
This fitness band by Samsung will give a tough competition to other fitness bands in the market. As Samsung has never compromised in screens or display (Samsung is the best display provider in recent times) or in build quality. Samsung also provides a Side Key (Galaxy Fit only) in the left to control the functioning of the band but Samsung Galaxy Fit E does not have the side key.
Since Fitness band has a lot of competition in the market, therefore Samsung also sells its band at a competitive price that is
- Galaxy Fit – Rs. 8990/-
- Galaxy Fit E – Rs. 2490/-
*All the rights of images belong to Samsung only.*